Friday, March 15, 2013

Pattern Haul

A few weeks ago, I received an exciting package in the mail, full of the sewing patterns I bought from Butterick and McCall during their recent sale. I'm pretty sure I won't get to all of them anytime soon, but a girl can dream ... and be inspired. My new patterns include lovely retro styles, something to make for my little guy, and even yoga pants!

Speaking of activewear, I have something really exciting cooking up for the blog. If you wear a U.S. size Small* in tops and/or bottoms (not petite sizing), then I've got a GIVEAWAY you might like. :-) Come back early next week and I'll have the details.

Retro style and vintage

Classic pieces

For my son and all of his younger boy cousins

Some activewear -- an attempt to motivate myself for the coming warm seasons

xo, Gladys

* U.S. Small in tops: 34" bust; Small in bottoms: 26.5" waist and 37" hips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...