Saturday, June 29, 2013

PSA: Fluevog Shoes Summer Sale Is On!

Miracle | Marvel in green. My friend Francine purchased these, her first pair!

My favorite shoe company's summer SALE started yesterday. (Sorry I'm a day late with the announcement!) I hear that shoes are flying out the door, so now is the time to catch the pair you've been eying this past Spring season. If you can't get to a store, you can check out the many reviews we've done on the For the Love of Vogs blog to see what the shoes look like on real feet, and then you can (and should) call a store to talk to the helpful staff about sizing and fit. I'd call the Los Angeles store, of course, but I also love the Haight St. folks in San Francisco. Joanne posted an excellent overview with more specifics on what's on sale here, in case you need more context than just scrolling through the many stock photos of the shoes on the Fluevog website. All those beautiful shoes ... it can be overwhelming, I know. :-)

Prepare | Guide in yellow. Remember these? They went on sale! Only this colorway, though.

Happy shopping! But like Joanne says, if you don't find anything you're sure about this season, the Fall lineup looks amazing already. So save those pennies!

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...