Thursday, January 23, 2014

Still Around, Still Fluevogin'

At the Fluevog L.A. store, trying on some amazing Spring 2014 shoes -- on my feet are the Joys (not yet available online) and the tomato red next to those are the Careys. Top: Pink Owl Apparel via ModCloth | Skinny jeans: LOFT | Shoes: I wore my blue faux snakeskin Fluevog Amies to the store (via Amazon)

Sorry for the radio silence. I haven't forgotten about this blog, but I've recently been over at the For the Love of Vogs site reviewing the first of the new Spring 2014 shoes! Plus there's a crazy CRAZY sale going on right now for last season's shoes. You know I had to at least check it out!

I've also been a little busy with my schoolwork (yay!) and the rest of life, but whaddya know, right when things were settling into a groove and I was finally ready to sit down and blog again, my laptop started going on the fritz. Argh! I'll have to take it in and I really hope it's a simple fix. It makes me jittery to be away from my laptop for long. Addicted much? Yup!

In the meantime, I can still get online, so maybe I'll try to post little things until the laptop issue is settled. 'Til then, enjoy the eye candy!

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...