Monday, February 27, 2012

15 of 30: Red Sweater

Ah, another 30 for 30 outfit. Finally! It's been so long since the last one that you can see how much my hair has grown.


I've been meaning to post a photo of this sweater for the past month; it isn't one of the 30 for 30 items, but I threw it on to get it in the photo. I got it on clearance from ModCloth, and boy was it worth it! Shape-wise, it's rather dowdy and meant to be oversized, but the color and pattern definitely bring it out of the realm of dowdy. The red isn't too bright for my eyes, and I like how the stripe pattern isn't uniform in width. I've gotten compliments on how interesting it is. Most importantly, it is very soft and enveloping, just the kind of comfort I need during cool-weather days or when it gets cold indoors in the evenings.

Sweater: Motel Rocks via ModCloth | Tunic: Dani via Amazon | Belt: thrifted | Skinny jeans: a.n.a. via JC Penney | Socks: Sockdreams | Flats: Blowfish via TJ Maxx

And here I am showing a different side of my personality (hubby was behind the camera, and we were, er, bantering):

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...