Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Snapshots: August

Almost September! Summer is truly winding down. I never used to like summer very much; I remember being bored a lot and feeling like I didn't get much done except maybe read a bunch of beach books. But this summer has been particularly busy, with August being the last hurrah. I will miss it this time. (My 4-year-old starts pre-kindergarten classes next week! Hard to believe he's going to a real school now.) Lots of birthdays, outings with family and friends, and sewing this past month. Good times!

Bunny!

Yummy macarons from Little Tokyo


My Models

Newborn E wearing his basic newborn pants

J says she loves her birthday reversible pinafore!


Birthday/Greeting Cards


Window Shopping

Want!

Interesting!


Family

Love the shirt!

Awesome kids' playground at the Oxnard Beach Park

Cousins love the surrey.

Family pic

Getting X-rays for the first time at the dentist's office

These guys were at my son's dentist's office. Apparently the doctor loves the morbid side of Disneyland: Haunted Mansion, Nightmare before Christmas paraphernalia and prints all over the office.

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...