Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy in Green

I meant to get this post up a couple of days ago, but the week has been a little crazy with both my husband and kiddo getting sick. Anyway, these happy scenes make me feel a little better. :-)

Wearing Tulle Los Angeles dress and Ya Los Angeles cardigan, both via ModCloth, to my twin nephews' baptism. I also wore my green Fluevog Elizabeth heels but didn't get a photo of it. 

With one of the precious babies and my mom and sister

At Buca di Beppo for lunch: One of my favorite things about being a mom -- free kisses :-)

Here we are with the other precious twin, a week later ... unfortunately the babies were sick with RSV, and I do believe that's when my son contracted his cold.

Sometimes I can't get over how long my son's eyelashes are. He gets them from his dad, obviously. I mean, it's really unfair. They even CURL UP naturally. And does he care? Nope. He just wants to play his Legos and his Angry Birds cars.
xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...