Monday, August 19, 2013

PSA #2: ModCloth Last Hurrah Summer Sale

Oh dear, the 70% off Last Hurrah Sale is on at ModCloth! Um, I may or may not have gotten a couple of things already. Okay fine, I did. I mean, come on, 70% off! I had to at least peek at what was available. But hurry hurry hurry, because things go FAST during these sales. Something got pulled from my online cart while I was still shopping, and I'm still bummed about it (a fun mustard-colored top with a cute ribbon at the nape). Sigh. Happy hunting!

(Do keep in mind that these items are now FINAL SALE, no returns accepted. So please go through the reviews as much as you can.)

Daily Double-Take Dress $13.99 SALE

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...