Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Playing Hooky


Last week, my son skipped school so we could go to Disneyland with one of his cousins who was on the last full day of his trip in L.A. before going back home to the Seattle area. Verdict? Better than school. I was always what they called a "schoolgirl" since I enjoyed school so much, but going to D-land kicks school's butt. We didn't stay through the evening like we usually do when it's just my little three-person family (me, husband, and son), so the little guy was pretty sad when we had to leave before it got dark. We got in a few good rides, though, and saw Mickey first thing upon entering the park in the morning. And given that the park wasn't completely packed that day, it was very much worth it.

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...