Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sweet Life

Just some food pr0n to kick off the weekend properly. :-)

Oreo Dream Extreme cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory, my kiddo's choice. He's such a ham! He knew I was going to take a pic of the cheesecake, so he posed with the cookie crumb halfway to his mouth like that! Hahahahahahahahaha! I've trained him well.

More cheesecakes from The Cheesecake Factory: (l-r) Dutch Apple Caramel Streusel, Kahlua Cocoa Coffee, White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle. OMG my mouth is watering. My brother and sister-in-law swear by the apple one. I chose the Kahlua Cocoa Coffee, but I think my fave was the Raspberry Truffle.

My kiddo declared that these cute pancakes were the best he'd ever had. I'd have to agree. They're closer to crepes than traditional pancakes since they're made with several eggs and with sour cream (!), with a relatively small amount of flour. Sour Cream Pancakes recipe shared by The Pioneer Woman.

These cupcakes are paleo and they're a winner in this house, passing muster with the kiddo and husband both. Recipes for Paleo Chocolate Cupcakes and Paleo Chocolate Frosting by Elana's Pantry.

My Cupcake Monster was not posing here but simply stuffing his mouth (and nose) with the cupcakes. Yummy.
xo, Gladys


Follow Desert Chic on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...