Sunday, May 4, 2014

Chapter Draft Done!

OK, this is not an academic blog, but I'm so relieved to be done that I'm posting a Wordle of my chapter! I always do one of these Wordle things when I finish a chapter. Over 14,000 words, baby!


Oh, and you know what today is, right? May 4 ... Happy Star Wars Day! May the 4th be with you. (As it was with me, I suppose. Yay for being done! Though it almost burst my bubble when I realized that the last time I did one of these was YEARS ago. Yikes. But hey, I'll let it roll off my back. On to the next -- and last -- chapter ... after some rest and relaxation, that is. I need more sleep!)

xo, Gladys

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you for all this difficult and important work!! You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, love! ironically, i tell myself that my work really isn't that important so that i don't get writer's block -- go figure! but i appreciate you saying it. :-) xo

      Delete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...