Friday, September 30, 2011

Recent Haul

So if you're not aware of it already, ModCloth is having a HUGE end-of-season sale they call the Last Hurrah. Items are up to 70% off and they go very quickly (I mean, so quickly that they disappear from your cart before you get the chance to check out!). You might still be able to find some gems. The only thing is, all sales are final which means no returns or exchanges, so be sure to know your measurements and read through the reviews for more sizing info.

I recently made a relatively large purchase, and I couldn't believe the final price. Sweet! Here are some of the items I bought. I tried to buy with fall in mind, so while there are lots of sleeveless dresses here, I chose blues, browns, and creams that should look wonderful under cardigans. I can't wait to wear them out; I'll post photos when I do.

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...