Thursday, September 8, 2011

Summer Outfits

Although it is still quite hot out here in the Southern California desert, fall is just around the corner (only two more weeks!). I wanted to share some of my favorite summer outfits before the season got away from me.

Dress: A. Byer via Amazon; Belt: ASOS; Shoes: Fluevog Believe (Hope family)

Top: Banana Republic outlet; Skirt: Made by me; Belt: Kohl's; Shoes: indigo by Clarks via Amazon

Detail of my DIY skirt -- I bought two yards of fabric for $4 on sale, and I used the very easy skirt pattern here

Dress and belt: ModCloth ("Charmed to Meet You Dress in Delight"); Shoes: Fluevog CBC (Radio family)

Top: Vivace via Amazon; Skirt: via Amazon; Shoes: indigo by Clarks via Piperlime; Lip color: MAC

Dress: J.C. Penny's; Bolero cardigan: Old Navy; Shoes: A2 via Kohl's

I hope you had a wonderful Labor Day! Mine was spent with family and friends over kiddie pools, yummy snacks, horchata, and an amazing end-of-day meal. Ah, I love summer.

xo, Gladys

2 comments:

  1. Incredibly well put together outfits BUT my favorite color is blue and I'm a SUCKER for the last one. RIDICULOUSLY amazing outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, thank you! The blue outfit: all about ruffles -- in my dress, cardi, and hair! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...