Thursday, July 25, 2013

Family Summer











A couple of weeks ago, my husband's brother visited us with two of his children (his wife and two youngest kids stayed home in Utah). It was a long, fun, and very hot weekend. A minor-league baseball game on "Star Wars night" plus fireworks during which I had to hold my hands over my poor son's ears. A trip to a plant nursery that, weirdly, featured a huge model train layout -- almost a whole town built by the collective crafty hands of a local model train club. A first-time visit to a small museum of impressive old fighter jets. Then a family barbecue and a trip to Universal Studios in Hollywood. This is what summertime is all about. This and ice cream.

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...