Monday, February 20, 2012

Lady in Red

I recently wore this dress to Taco Night at my house. It was a casual gathering of our local friends for one of the ladies' birthday. There was lots of food and ice cream cake. Yum!

Dress: Monteau via ModCloth | Long-sleeved tee: Rubbish via Nordstrom's | Tights: Foot Traffic via Sockdreams | Booties: Blowfish "Hichi" via Amazon

I have the same dress in olive/fern green, and it is fast becoming one of my favorite styles. It's super comfy, very flattering on my body, and interestingly designed with the large lopsided collar and ornamental buttons. Plus it has pockets! Can't get any better than that. Here it is in action, with three of the ladies:


xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...