Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Superhero Me


I got permission from my dear friend Paola to post this awesome pencil drawing that she quickly sketched out one evening, after we had dinner together at her house, of me and herself as comic superheroes. She said she wanted to make sure I had on some cute heels (per my Fluevog addiction), and she laughed when she pointed out how sassy my pose and outfit were compared to her own more-demure avatar (wearing her favorite type of shoes, oxfords). I totally love it, of course. And let's just say that cuteness and strength aren't mutually exclusive. *grin*

I'll add that when I was at her house, she totally helped me prep for my kiddo's upcoming birthday party with her art/craft skills.

File this under #damnivegottalentedfriends.

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...