Thursday, January 19, 2012

14 of 30: Mosaic and Wolves

Yes, I seriously am STILL working on my 30 for 30. I know, I know, it's been three months now. At this point, I'm wondering over how many months I can stretch my 30 days. It should be interesting.

Dress: Patagonia | Tee: GAP | Micro-fleece tights: Tabbisocks via Sockdreams | Booties: Blowfish "Hichi" via Amazon

I wore this dress as part of outfit #6 back in October, but here's my winter take. (And one of these days I'm going to take in the shoulder straps; they really are too long for me.) I layered the dress over a comfy long-sleeved tee and a pair of very warm micro-fleece tights. The tights are so warm that they feel like pants. I love them a lot.


I also wanted to show you the tote bag that I've been using as my everyday purse since the beginning of the year. Wolves and raspberry vines. Adorable! I like big totes but mine usually don't have such a cute print on them. The tote is quite sturdy so far and is big enough to carry anything a mom of a preschooler would need. Plus it's got three pockets (two inside and one outside) that allows me to keep the little items from getting lost at the bottom. I got this on sale from ModCloth in December but it is no longer available. (It's a Kate Sheridan bag.) However, ModCloth has got another 70% off sale going on! If you've got some Xmas or other holiday money burning your pocket, that might be a good place to get some adorable stuff. :-)

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...