Saturday, June 9, 2012

Baby Shower #2

Now that I'm back on the computer from a rather busy week, I have another outfit post for you. I have a lot of friends and family who are having babies in 2012. Just this month of June, I have to host and/or attend three baby showers back-to-back. (I even had to send regrets for a fourth one. And if you were interested, all of the babies being celebrated this month are boys!) This outfit is for shower #2, for my second cousin and his wife.

Dress: A. Byer via Amazon | Belt: ASOS | Sandals: Worishofer via Amazon | Bracelets and earrings: Kohl's (floral bracelet was from a little souvenir shop in Warsaw, Poland many years ago)

Sorry about the electrical outlet, btw. Anyway, if you've followed this blog since it started last fall, you might remember this dress (and belt) from one of my earliest posts. I love that it's a timeless outfit, perfect for any summer. And the dress has pockets! Always a plus. This time, I wore it with new-to-me shoes; my mom bought these very soft and comfortable Worishofer cork wedges sometime last year, but she decided to give them to me because she realized they weren't her style. As for me? Give me neutral granny wedges any day! I was going to wear nude gladiator sandals at first, but I'm glad that I wore the Worishofers instead. The lighter color made my nail polish look even brighter (I would have used "pop" but I'm kinda tired of that word).


I really loved the color scheme of my cousin's home. I would have walked out the door with this striped rug if I could have!

And bonus photo of their little girl wearing the toddler jumper dress that I made for her. It's still a little big on her, but it's just right for the warm weather (it feels like summer here already!).


Isn't she ridiculously adorable?? :-)

xo, Gladys

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you coordinated the pop of blue earrings and pedicure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The nail polish was actually the inspiration for the accessories. :-)

      Delete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...