Tuesday, November 1, 2011

10 of 30: Disneyland

Dress: Blue Bird via ModCloth; T-shirt: GAPbody; Tights: Happy Socks; Boots: Fluevog PRI (Radio family); Bag: Envirosax (via Zulily)

I just wanted to give some love to the boots. First, they are purple!!! Second, they are comfortable and truly made for walking. I wore them to Disneyland today, and they lasted over eight hours. My feet are not sore, I swear.

The bag also needs some props. Envirosax is a brand of reusable shopping bags, but this particular design (the Slingsax) is supposed to work like a tote bag (they have a smaller version that's more like a hand purse). It's constructed with two large pockets, one outside and one inside, so I was able to keep my phone, lip balm, and gum inside the bag without losing them to the bottomless mess that usually happens in huge bags without efficient inside pockets. I was able to stick lots of things inside the main pouch without worry. The straps can be tied together to make it a handbag or a shoulder bag. It worked incredibly well being taken on and off all day (the knotted straps were secure). And seriously, it is super cute. Big flowers? Polka-dots? Fun colors? I'm there!

xo, Gladys

P.S. I am 1/3 of the way through my challenge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...