Saturday, November 19, 2011

12 of 30: Dinner Outfit


Ugh, jeans again. Sorry about that. This was from a couple of days ago. I considered wearing a dress since I was going to be meeting up with old friends for dinner and drinks, but I realized that I needed to go more casual and comfortable because I would be walking around downtown L.A. Turned out to be a good choice. I wore a black cardigan over this (not in my 30 for 30 items, but it was warmer than what I had available) and a ladybug watch necklace from ModCloth (no longer available).

It was a really great evening -- stimulating intellectual and heartfelt conversation over sushi, sake, and Sapporo plus after-dinner Pinkberry. I hadn't seen a couple of these friends in years, but we were all in the same master's cohort a decade ago, and it was like our minds recognized each other again. It was easy to be happy hearing about what and how they'd been doing since the last time we met. It turned out that 3 out of the 4 of us were, are, or will soon be in the process of moving, separated by a two-week window each. That's some coincidence! Good times. :-)

Top: [no tag] via Speedygirl; Jeans: GAP; Socks: ?; Boots: Fluevog Raphael (Earth Angel family)

xo, Gladys

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...