Friday, November 18, 2011

11 of 30: Burgundy Oxford Heels


The shoes are the star of the show in this super-simple outfit. The Operetta heel is my favorite and best-fitting Fluevog "family," and the Flagstads are another reason why. Love the perforated design and the rich colors. I had to wear jeans again and I wanted to dress up the outfit a little bit, hence the heels. Very comfy, even though I'm actually still breaking them in.

Top: Uno Core via Amazon; Jeans: GAP; Socks: ?; Oxford heels: Fluevog Flagstad (Operetta family) via Amazon (more colors here)

In other news, the new house has been recarpeted. It took the installers six hours, and I waited in the house almost the whole time. I was bored out of my mind for most of it, but at least I got a few other things done as well. 1) I got a Southern California Gas technician to come over and take care of a small leak in the kitchen stove. We won't be getting poisoned from that, thankfully! 2) The kitchen is a little cleaner. Still a ton more cleaning to do top-to-bottom, though, now that the major projects are complete. 3) I finally got my eyebrows done again!

xo, Gladys

2 comments:

  1. Incredible combination of jeans, Operettas, and embellished top (not overly embellished). I, seriously, want to get these because I LOVE Oxfords! Once again, you amaze me with your fashion sense. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, dorothy, thank you! i thought people would find my sorta-matching grommets too subtle! anyway, i love oxfords too -- as you know, my teal/brown erikas are among my faves. and i can't wait to style the *newest* vogs per your suggestions. hugs! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...