Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Dress

I don't celebrate Easter on a religious basis, but I do love celebrating spring...and Easter parties are a good opportunity to dress up. I definitely felt like spring in this outfit. :-)

Dress: Vivace via Amazon | Cardi/Bolero: Old Navy | Mary jane clogs: Fluevog Guide (Prepare family)

This year we spent Easter with my husband's parents and brothers in Ventura County, which is particularly beautiful this time of year. The weather was sunny, temperate, and just perfect. And, like at home, the flowers are in bloom.


It was a wonderful day for an egg hunt. The kiddo had a blast with his cousins (some of whom came all the way from Utah for a visit).


For part of the day, the other sisters-in-law and I were able to get away from all the kids and just shoot the breeze. There was a lot of delicious food -- honey-baked ham, homemade rolls, sweet potato fries -- as well as Easter-themed chocolate and candy. All in all, a very fun day with family.

xo, Gladys

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful outfit. If I just have a son, I will let him to wear my Mens Black Suits.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...