Friday, March 1, 2013

New Haircut


In anticipation of my son's upcoming birthday party, my three-person family all got haircuts. Here's mine. If you've seen some of my past outfit posts, I'm sure this cut looks familiar. I was soooooo happy to get rid of the length, which was already past my shoulder blades. My friends saw my new cut the other day and said they had no idea how long my hair had gotten -- well, because it was always up in a ponytail or messy bun! And I got some very nice compliments from other moms at my son's school. :-)

Aside from ponytails, I honestly don't know what to do with longer hair on a daily basis. I had visions of putting it in pin curls and other kinds of vintage hairdos, but I simply didn't -- and still don't -- have the time to do all of that. And I've learned something about myself, which is that I don't want to take the extra time, after all. I like my hair to look presentable with little effort, the way it is with this tried-and-true style. Besides, a cut like this would look cute with swing dresses, too.


I love how my hair stylist Natalie does my hair. Plus she's magic with a round brush and blow dryer. Ah, so glad that I once again have a legitimate style to my hair.

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...