Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Recent Inspiration | High Fashion

I think this girl is gorgeous. That outfit on the left makes me green with envy.

I love everything about this outfit, purse included! So neat how the bows on the shoes (!) echo the bows on the coat/dress.

I love this collar. I'm not sure about the vinyl (?) material, but it looks so classic with the LBD she's wearing.

The top and skirt go surprisingly well together. I like learning new things. Despite the very different textures and overall feel of each piece (soft versus structured), the pleats on the top echo the color-blocking on the skirt. I think the colors go really well together, too. Clever!

I love the hat! And I like the way the jeans dress down the beautiful brocade top, making it more everyday-wearable. I'd like to try something like it this season.

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...