Sunday, June 3, 2012

Baby Shower

I spent Saturday at a really beautiful baby shower with some of my girlfriends, in honor of dear S who is now full term and ready to drop her baby boy in the next couple of weeks. We dressed up, left the kids at home with babysitters, and helped put together activities, party favors (celosia flowers wrapped in kraft paper and twine), and a delicious brunch, including a wonderful pomegranate and champagne cocktail for the non-pregnant among us. :-)


I even have an outfit for you!

Dress: Janet Paris via ModCloth | Bolero: Old Navy | Flats: Blowfish via TJ Maxx

I've been trying not to be too hard on myself, but seeing this photo, I have some thoughts. 1) I need to improve my posture especially when wearing these boleros. Where the heck is my neck?! 2) I miss bangs and shorter hair. I really do. 3) I love this woven-cotton dress even though the bodice is a tad too large and the straps too long (hence the wearing of the bolero in the first place). I need to fix these somehow so I can wear the dress again worry-free some other time this summer.

Sounds like a plan.

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...