Friday, July 20, 2012

New Shoes: Canvas Flats

Here are the adorable flats that I got on clearance from Target last week (they look so much like Blowfish flats, don't they?). I almost didn't get this particular color, but it turned out to be more versatile than I thought. I've worn them out with jeans, shorts, and, yesterday, a dress.


And while I'm at it, here's a closer look at the Old Navy striped neon green dress (worn as a regular dress this time). It was recently washed so I quickly threw it on to visit my cousin-in-law at the hospital (she just gave birth to her second child). It's an effortless dress to wear, and the fabric is somewhat weighty so the skirt doesn't flip up in the wind. A major plus in the high desert.

Dress: Old Navy | Flats: Mossimo via Target

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...