Sunday, October 23, 2011

4 of 30: Hearts

Today, two different versions with the same dress and shoes.

Dress: Loila via Speedy Girl; Cardi: Freeloader via Amazon; Tights #1 and #2: Happy Socks; Oxfords: Fluevog CBC (Radio family); Necklace: ModCloth

As you can see, the leaves are falling, but the temperatures are still warm. Anyway, this shift dress is totally adorable. Little pink hearts and pockets! And it's one of my favorite hues of blue -- the jewel tone just works with my skin color. ModCloth carries the dress but my size sold out a while ago. What luck when I saw that Speedy Girl had it on sale a few weeks ago, and for $10 cheaper!

Don't you just love the necklace? :-)

So I did two versions because I didn't know which pair of tights to use. The first pair is super-bright pink and doesn't seem to go with the cardigan. The second pair looks better, but it's purplish and thick, and it's not as comfortable. But I think that next time, if I do wear the cardigan, I'll just use a more neutral color for the tights (black? brown?). And I think I'll change out the shoes. The white kind of makes it look like I work at a hospital. O_o

xo, Gladys

2 comments:

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...