Monday, October 24, 2011

5 of 30: Plaid and Floral

Dress: Jack via ModCloth; Belt: J. Crew; Floral headband: ASOS; Flats: Blowfish via TJ Maxx

Really digging this outfit. I gave up trying to dress for fall. Although temps were cooler today, it was still warm, and just a little windy (hence the indoor photos). This outfit is something I would have worn -- and did wear -- in the middle of summer. Added the lovely floral headband for a little extra cuteness. Alternate shoes would be my white Fluevog oxfords.

If it actually got cooler, I would wear the outfit with this GAP Maternity cardigan (from 2007), one of my favorite pieces of clothing that I never bothered to put away with the rest of my maternity clothes:

One last photo with beautiful Stella the cat.

And hey! Did you notice the little remote in my hands? I finally figured out how to set up the tripod and use the remote. These are self-portraits. :-)

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...