Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Let's Call It a Comeback

So yesterday I did start my 30 for 30 challenge and wore a cute little outfit from my 30 items. BUT...

I have no photos. :-|

All day I was running around town having to do with escrow for the new house, and before I knew it, it was nighttime. Which is no bueno for outfit photos.

Sad, but at least I looked cute doing all that running around. ;-) Anyway, let's just consider yesterday a test run, and in lieu of challenge photos, I'll post some of my favorite outfit photos from earlier this year (before I started the blog).


Dress w/ belt: A. Byer via Amazon; Boots: Fluevog Zinka (Operetta family) via Amazon
I was really excited to find this dress, as it had a vintage cut and worked perfectly with the boots, which I hadn't yet been able to wear out at that point.


Top: Kensie Girl via Amazon; Cami: Patagonia; Skirt: Old Navy; Belt: Anthropologie; Thigh-highs: Sockdreams; Booties: Fluevog Calamity (Frontier Hi family)
Just playing around with layers and colors.


Dress: Moon Collection via ModCloth; Sandals: Fluevog Belle Star (Bellevue family) --gifted; Jewelry and watch: Kohl's, and gifted
I love 1950s-style house dresses.


Dress: T.A.G. via ModCloth; Belt: Kohl's; Shoes: Fluevog Macchiato (Coffee family); Necklace and ring: ModCloth and via Amazon; Purse: via TJ Maxx
I wore this outfit for a "ladies' night." I love the Mad Men vibe to it!


Dress: Tulle via ModCloth; Belt: ASOS; Shoes: Fluevog Guide (Prepare family)
My favorite shoes with one of my favorite guys.


xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...