Sunday, June 16, 2013

Bye-Bye Preschool

Happy Father's Day to those who celebrate!

Dress: Ann Taylor LOFT | Shoes: Fluevog Believe (Hope family)

I wore this simple outfit for my son's preschool "graduation" a few days ago. It's one of the most flattering dresses I own, but I don't wear it that often. I save it for whenever I need to look more ... how to say it ... mature? Or maybe professional? Haha. That's not my usual look. I paired it with the mules so I wouldn't look like I was going to work. It was supposed to be a little preschool celebration, after all.

However, it turned out to be a good choice of outfit because my son's teacher went all out. Besides having the kids put on a show with nine numbers (e.g., hula dance, dance of the planets, a bug dance, several songs), she had representatives from the offices of both our U.S. House Congressperson and our L.A. County Supervisor come and give little speeches and hand out certificates for the kids! Most of my son's preschool friends outside of this school didn't even have preschool graduations. Crazy.

Anyway, it was a treat for the grandparents, too, and my husband and I were very proud of our little guy. :-) Can't believe he's going to kindergarten in the fal! You better believe I am going to savor this summer.

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...